Ask your favorite local store to order your copy through their supplier. The novels are also available for purchase at Amazon, B & N, and in ebook versions!
When Jennifer Rushmore accepts a brooding bachelor’s job offer to act as coordinator for the restoration of his family’s historic doctor’s house (White), apothecary (Widow) and log cabin (Witch) in a rural Georgia community, little does she know it’s her own heart that will undergo the greatest renovation. Three stories. Three centuries. Three lessons on the healing of the heart. And one buried mystery that threatens their redemption.
As historic preservationist Jennifer and brooding bachelor Michael restore his ancestors’ historic doctor’s residence in a rural Georgia community, they uncover the 1920s-era prejudice and secrets that caused Michael’s branch to fall off the family tree. Recent graduate Jennifer is determined to fulfill her first professional position with integrity even if her employer lacks a proper appreciation of history. Far more challenging—and sinister—than the social landscape of Hermon are the strange accidents hinting that someone doesn’t want them on the Dunham property. Yet Michael’s and Jennifer’s own pasts pose the biggest obstacles to laying a fresh foundation of family and community.
Jennifer Rushmore has overseen the restoration of Michael Johnson's ancestors’ doctor’s house long enough to work through their initial differences. They’ve begun applying the lessons of family and community learned from the past. Now the apothecary shop discloses a heart-breaking tale circa 1870 Georgia, shaking loose Jennifer’s own carefully suppressed past. She fears that when Michael sees beyond her façade, her tentative steps toward trust and love may disintegrate into rubble. On her journey to forgiveness, Jennifer draws on her new faith and friendships, even as the mysterious accidents clouding her first preservation job escalate into imminent danger.
Having restored Michael Johnson’s ancestors’ house and apothecary shop and begun applying the lessons of family and forgiveness unearthed from the past, Jennifer Rushmore expects to complete her first preservation job with the simple relocation of a log home. But as her crew reconstructs the 1787 cabin, home to the first Dunham doctor, attacks on those involved throw suspicion on neighbors and friends alike. And while Jennifer has trusted God and Michael with the pain of her past, it appears Michael’s been keeping his own secrets. Will she use a dream job offer from Savannah as an escape, or will a haunting tale from a Colonial diary convince her to rely on the faithfulness of his love?
- "White is an enthralling story that won't let you go till the end. Spell-binding ..." -- Heather Blanton, Amazon bestselling author
- "Some family secrets may be buried for a time -- but the truth will eventually be unearthed. The first book in The Restoration Trilogy ... is an absorbing tale of renewal in the midst of decay. An engaging read with characters that come alive and stories from the painful past that will grip you. Beautifully written and well researched." -- Elaine Marie Cooper, author of the Deer Run Saga (trilogy) and Fields of the Fatherless
- "Defies genres. Strong writing, vivid characterization, and a multi-layered plot will keep the reader turning the pages to find out what happens next." -- Carrie Fancett Pagels, author of The Christy Lumber Camp Series, Return to Shirley Plantation and Saving the Marquise's Granddaughter
tale. The past and present portions of the book wove seamlessly
together. Recommend ... to those who interested in both contemporary and
historical fiction." -- Britt Reads Fiction
- "Will keep you engaged from the time you pick it up." -- Simple Harvest Reads
- "Denise Weimer has written a captivating novel that is both contemporary and historical in nature. This well-written story, with enjoyable characters, will captivate readers that enjoy novels with a rich and deep history." -- Singing Librarian Books
- "What a cracking series it promises to be. ... I want more, more, more! ... White is a fabulous novel and I just could not get enough of it." -- Christian Bookaholic
- "My only regret ... is that the ending came too soon!" -- Book Bites
- "...an intriguing story that dealt with some issues that I rarely find in my reading." -- Daysong Reflections
- "I did not want this book to end." -- Bigreadersite
- "I loved how this book intertwined past, present and future. Kept me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next!" -- Red Headed Book Lady
- "Denise Weimer writes with authority on Georgia. I found myself unable to put this book down. The characters are fantastically written. This book definitely has a little bit of everything in it, history, romance, and suspense. I cannot say enough good about this book and this author. Highly recommend this book to anyone to enjoys Christian historical fiction, you will NOT be disappointed." -- For the Love of Books
- "I couldn't put it down." -- A Greater Yes
- "Hooked from page one." -- Reader's Cozy Corner
- "Such a delight for this history buff to read ... devoured each page. Filled with a widely varied cast of characters, set in a location rich with history, and taking on some little written about times and events, White is a very interesting look at how the past can affect multiple generations and how faith can carry us through tough times." -- Tell Tale Books
- "Widow is a firmly-packed, beautifully descriptive tale that flows through a century in the most addictive way, especially for the renovating romantic hooked on supernatural mystery." -- Timeless Christian Romance
- "Will keep you reading all hours of the night. Wonderful Southern fiction at its best!" -- A Greater Yes Blog
- "Wonderful characters ... fully rounded and realistically drawn. Denise Weimer is a superb author who knows how to draw her reader into her novels." -- Christian Bookaholic
- "This isn't a scary book. It combines small town life, dashes of humor, suspense, and learning to let God take charge. Powerful read." -- Eat, Read, Teach, Blog
- "With characters who are strong, evocative and real, and a plot that is full of fast paced action and twists ... the story is about relationships that are reconciled, a release from bitterness and past hurts. A story that allows the reader to see God's love in new ways and that recognize that He, indeed, can bring beauty from the ashes of our lives." -- Anne Rightler
- "A strong book, and an even stronger series that I found enriching in many ways." -- Blogging With Carol
- "Whew! Wonderful! Meaningful message. I loved this book as well as the whole series. Five stars." --- Jeanette's Thoughts
- "Extensive research and it shines through. Characters are identifiable. Great culmination of the series." -- Lelia Reynolds
- "God sees our hurt, and He restores us to spiritual health. Adored this Restoration Trilogy! A fabulous story with warm characters and a great big loving God." -- Christian Bookaholic
- "Action from the start. ... You can learn several different lessons from this book." -- Ashley's Bookshelf
- "Readers of both contemporary and historical fiction will love this much anticipated third book in the series. It is well written with plenty of danger and suspense to keep readers involved." -- Singing Librarian Books
- "The author weaves the past and present together to form a compelling story that is both thrilling and uplifting." -- A Room Without Books Is Empty
- "Surprised in more ways than one. The author wrote with such authentic emotion I felt I was there with the taste of fear in my mouth. ...I wanted to stay up all night if need be. This was a great story of forgiveness, letting go, and different kinds of pride." -- Pause for Tales
- "Witch is the culmination of this wonderful series and I am very sorry to be saying goodbye to all the characters I've come to know and love. Denise Weimer has taken on some difficult subjects, from prejudice to forgiveness, fidelity to grief. I've found myself encouraged and convicted in my own life." -- Tell Tale Book Reviews
- "Great conclusion to the series, full of faith, family, and friends." -- Book Bites
- "All I can say is WOW! Hooked from the first book. Transitions from past to present seamlessly. Felt like I was there. Three generations of healing, forgiveness, and learning to trust God. Highly recommend, 5+ stars." -- For the Love of Books